B-CS Christmas Parade
- Click on the small left arrow and listen to music while you enjoy this page.
It's time for the Bryan-College Station Christmas Parade.
- Participants must be at the entry at 1:00 p.m. and ready to go.
- Dress for the weather; check the weather forecast the night before and on the morning of the parade.
- Vehicles MUST enter the west end of Lot 50 from Bizzell Street, across from the
Zachary building. Do not enter the east side from Polo Road at University Drive.
- After entering the lot area from Bizzell Street, stay in the left lane. Proceed to row E, turn Left
(Northbound), and proceed to spot number 35. The parking lanes in Lot 50 will be one-way to the
- Park on the parking stripes, and leave the traffic lanes open for passing traffic.
See parking diagram below:
- Only vehicles displaying a Parade Parking Tag, on the rearview mirror, will be allowed into the lineup area
- Our spot will be marked with a 6x6 inch numbered marker on the ground. This marker is at
the front of our spot. Park with the front left fender of the vehicle at your numbered marker, without driving
past the marker. Please do not drive over the markers.
- Park as far to the right as possible, allowing room for other vehicles to pass on the left. Think of this as a
“pit row” at a race track, with your assigned parking location.
- Vehicles exiting the lot must exit Northbound to University Drive. Do not exit the lineup area going South
because you will be traveling head on into traffic.
- Park IN the lined spaces. Do not “line up” end to end as the other entries do. If
needed, you may park on both sides of the center line.
- You can print extra maps, instructions, rules and maps for our entry online at the Christmas Parade Website: www.bcsparade.com.
- Let your mouse roll over the two Santas at the bottom of the page.